We are dedicated to meeting the aesthetic needs of our patients. As technology has evolved, we can reverse the signs of aging, repair sun-damaged skin, improve the contours of the face, body, and limbs. With our ability to make our patients appear refreshed, more youthful and vital, who needs a very expensive, invasive, debilitating procedure such as a facelift.
Our goal is to work with our patients to optimize the health of their skin to significantly refresh their appearance and slow the changes of aging. Please read through our list of procedures and treatments, and see if one or more of these can correct a problem that concerns you. We are here to help
- Body Contouring
- Vanquish ME
- Botox and Xeomin (a purified form of Botox) - relax the muscles that cause facial wrinkles. Botox/Xeomin and facial fillers are the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures in the United States. In 2015, more than 6 million Botox and 2.4 million facial dermal filler procedures were performed. The reason that Botox and fillers have become increasingly popular is that they're very effective, particularly when used together. If the injector is experienced, the patient should look younger, more relaxed, and not appear to have had any "work done." That's what aesthetic medicine is all about.
- Facial Dermal Fillers - we use nine fillers, each with different properties. There is no "best" filler. Every patient is unique, and it's great to have a variety of dermal fillers to meet individual needs. They include Bellafill, Belotero Balance, Juvederm Ultra XC, Radiesse, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft, Sculptra, Volbella XC, and Voluma XC.
- Microneedling - stimluates the skin cells to regenerate. Helps reduce wrinkles, lines, large pores, scars, and dark marks.
- Growth Factor Facial - smoothes skin, tightens skin, eliminates fine lines, and is great for acne scarring. This technique utilizes microneedling, and the application of the patient's platelet enriched plasma to the face, neck, or décolletage.
- Laser treatments for acne scars, brown spots, unwanted veins or capillaries, and wrinkles.
- Facials - for hydration, clogged pores, acne, and overall skin health.
- Microdermabrasion - exfoliates the skin. Great for fine lines, pigmentation, and brighter skin.
- Dermaplaning - exfoliates and smoothes the skin.
- Chemical Peels - We offer multiple peels, which allows us to tailor your treatment to your skin type and goals.
- Fotofacial (IPL) - great for rosacea and mild pigmentation.
- Medical weight loss - Our treatment targets the stubborn fat of the abdomen and hips.
- Erectile Dysfunction - Vitamin injections such as Vitamin B-12 and Lipo-B to help restore your vitality. Also, ask about Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP).
- Vitamin B-12 and Lipo-B injections - improve energy and reduce appetite.
- Medical grade skin care products, including Obagi, Regenica, Yonka, Glytone, B Kamins, Avène, and Elta MD.